Monday, February 23, 2009















Lauren and I drove back Thursday to see Dave and then Friday Missie came with Sam and Adam. It was fun to get the kids together and chat about their new house. Dave came home about three and the kids were still napping so we chatted with him and then when the kids woke up he took all three of them to the park and let me and Lauren go to Starbucks. We thought he was some kind of saint! Then we went to the park and Lauren and the boys went to go get their Daddy. Dave and I got pizza and made Sangria and waited for them to come back. The next morning we headed to Santa Cruz for some coffee and shopping and ended the trip at Marianne's Ice Cream. Dave has some cute pictures on his phone of Kate eating Marianne's I will post them later. Then we headed home for naps for all of us. Mark and Lauren and Dave and I fell asleep on the couches and then they headed out. It was fun as always.

No comments: